- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Winter Pear & Gorgonzola Ravioli
- 1 lb. arugula
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1 cup Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup champagne vinegar
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Place the pine nuts on a cookie sheet and toast until just warm to the touch, about 4-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
3. Combine lemon olive oil and champagne vinegar in a small mason jar and shake to emulsify.
4. In a large salad bowl, toss arugula, pine nuts, dried currants and vinaigrette. Portion evenly over 2-3 plates and top with ravioli.