- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Whole Wheat Tortelloni
- 10-12 large white shrimp (shelled and deveined), cooked and cooled
- 1 cup fresh Mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 cup yellow tomato, diced (you can replace the tomatoes with any variety)
- 1 cup red tomato, diced (you can replace the tomatoes with any variety)
- 1 (7 oz.) container Pappardelle's Traditional Basil Pesto
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook tortelloni in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add tortelloni. (If you add tortelloni when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the tortelloni split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent tortelloni from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Serve as a side dish or main entrée.