- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Sweet Potato Pappardelle
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 7 oz. shelled walnuts, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 7 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese*
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
*Or use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Coconut Curry Sauce
- Melt butter in a skillet and sauté garlic until it is golden brown. Add walnuts, stir for 3 minutes and remove entire contents from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- While pasta is cooking, add the mascarpone or cream cheese to the walnut mixture (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Coconut Curry Sauce) and heat gently throughout.
- Drain the pasta, toss in the grated Parmesan and transfer to a heated serving dish. Stir in the sauce and serve at once.