- 2 cups Pappardelle’s Supreme Orzo
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large, heavy saucepan, melt butter. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Add orzo and cook for about 5 minutes. Mix in boiling water and salt. Let simmer about 20 minutes uncovered until orzo is tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove orzo from heat and stir in thyme and parsley. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.