- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle's Tomato Basil Penne
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 medium onion, julienned
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 oz. pepperoni sausage, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini (mild Greek) peppers
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 tablespoons Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
*Or use Bella Sol Tuscan Dipping Oil
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8 - 10 minutes). Drain.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well. (-Or- *Use Bella Sol Tuscan Dipping Oil instead of dressing.)
- Pour 1/2 of dressing into salad bowl, toss pasta and dressing and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the next day on a bed of radicchio and garnish with fresh basil, ground pepper and remaining dressing to taste.