- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Rosemary Garlic Linguine
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain, reserving one cup pasta water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, and rosemary. Cook over medium-low heat, making sure not to burn the garlic, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add chickpeas and cook for another 3 minutes. Add reserved pasta water - 1/4 cup at a time - until sauce is of desired consistency.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.