- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Pacific Rim Blend
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lb. of cooked chicken breast (diced) or 1 block of firm tofu (diced)
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10 minutes). Drain and transfer pasta to a large serving bowl.
- Add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, soy sauce and sesame seed oil to the pasta. Stir until well mixed. Add chicken or tofu. Top with cilantro and toasted sesame seeds. This pasta can be served immediately or kept refrigerated for up to two days.