- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Porcini Mushroom Sea Shells
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. zucchini squash, julienned
- 1 lb. yellow squash, julienned
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 1 (10 oz.) package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1-½ teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1-½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions in the olive oil until tender. Add the garlic; cook until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add the zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes, spinach, basil, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until all liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in cream and cheese. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, stirring occasionally (8 to 10 minutes). Drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce. Serve immediately.