- 3/4 lb. Pappardelle’s Yellow Bell Pepper Pappardelle
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup beef stock
- 4 chorizo sausages
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 1 (7 oz.) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped*
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, as garnish*
*Or use 2 oz. of Pappardelle's Cilantro & Roasted Poblano Chile Pesto
- In a large skillet, heat oil and cook ground beef for 5 minutes. Add onion and chili powder and cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and flour and cook for 1 more minute. Then add beef stock.
- Slice the chorizo sausages. Stir into the skillet the sausages, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. (-Or- *Use 2 oz. of Pappardelle’s Cilantro & Roasted Poblano Chile Pesto in place of cilantro.) Season well. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Sauté garlic and onion over medium heat until garlic turns light golden.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- When serving, place sauce on top of pasta and garnish with fresh cilantro.