- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Spinach Garlic Fettuccine
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and add to a heated serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté garlic and onion over medium heat until garlic turns light golden. Add asparagus, mushrooms, Italian herb seasonings, parsley, tomatoes and pepper, and cook covered for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and toss lightly. Add mozzarella and olives. Mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.