- Pizza dough for 1 pizza (make your own or buy pre-made from your local pizzeria)
- 1 (7 oz.) container Pappardelle's Nutless Pepita Basil Pesto
- 5 oz. Haystack Mointain Goat Cheese (or your favorite local Chèvre cheese)
- 1 heirloom tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
1. Heat up grill (gas or charcoal) and spray the grates well with non-stick cooking spray.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to about 12 inches in diameter. Carefully transfer to the BACK side of a well greased cookie sheet (You will use the back side of the sheet to slide the pizza on and off the grill easily.)
3. Gently slide pizza dough off back of cookie sheet and onto grill. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Slide dough off grill and back onto the back side of the cookie sheet, flipping dough so the grilled side is face up. Spread nutless pesto onto grilled side of dough and top with heirloom tomato and sautéed mushrooms. Finish by adding small mounds of chèvre cheese.
5. Slide pizza back onto grill and close cook 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
6. Let sit for about 2 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
From This Recipe
Product not found.