- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Spicy Thai Linguine
- 1 lb. cooked, peeled medium shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Handful of Thai basil, coarsely chopped
- Zest from one lime
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, combine shrimp, garlic, onion, lime juice, red pepper flakes, olive oil, tomatoes and Thai basil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with lime zest, if desired.