Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes, Prep Time: 20 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Lime Cilantro Linguine
1/4 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
1-1/2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced
1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
Salt & pepper, to taste
Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
1. Combine orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, tomato paste, garlic, soy sauce, and ginger in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Put chicken in a plastic zip lock freezer bag. Add half orange juice mixture, refrigerate and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill on high for 10 minutes with the lid closed. Thread the marinated chicken onto skewers, dividing meat equally between skewers. Reduce heat to medium and grill for about 10 minutes, flipping occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let rest for 5 minutes, then remove chicken from skewers.
4. Heat remaining orange juice mixture in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a heated pasta bowl.
6. Add the heated sauce to the pasta and toss thoroughly. Add cilantro and toss again. Add chicken and toss one final time. Serve immediately and enjoy!