- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Ginger Fettuccine
- 1 carrot, cut diagonally into chunks
- 1/2 cup zucchini, cut diagonally into chunks
- 1/2 cup snow peas or green beans, cut diagonally
- 1/2 cup baby corn or fresh corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons yellow bean sauce* (found in Asian grocery stores)
- 6 scallions, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain, toss in 1 tablespoon corn oil, and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons corn oil in a wok or skillet, until smoking. Add ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, peas or beans and zucchini and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Then stir in yellow bean sauce. Add scallions, sherry and pasta and stir-fry for 1 more minute or until piping hot.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.