Lavender fettuccine shines when topped with creamy lemon and chicken with fresh rosemary, artichoke hearts, and walnuts. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, Jeanette!
1 lb. Lavender Fettuccine
4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tablespoons lemon zest
Juice of half lemon
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1/2 c. limoncello liqueur
2 tablespoons butter
1 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
3/4 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. walnuts
1/3 c. parmesan cheese
1. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8-10 minutes.
2. Place a sauté pan with enough olive oil to cover the bottom over medium heat; generously season chicken with salt and pepper and add to sauté pan. Cook 4-7 minutes per side, until golden brown. Remove from pan and cut into bite sized pieces once cool enough to handle.
3. In the same sauté pan, add garlic and sauté lightly. Add lemon zest, juice, vinegar, rosemary, limoncello, and butter. Occasionally stir and cook for about 5 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stir in chicken and artichoke hearts and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
5. Add cream and stir until blended; remove from heat and garnish with walnuts and cheese. Serve over lavender pasta and enjoy!