Total Time: 40 minutes, Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
9 oz. Pappardelle’s Gluten-Free Chipotle Lime Small Trumpets
1/2 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, chopped
1 teaspoon adobo sauce
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 lime (juice and zest)
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 Avocado (for garnish)
Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
Bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 20 minutes
1. Stir together chipotle chile, adobo sauce, cumin, brown sugar, lime juice & zest, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Let shrimp marinate in mixture for 20 minutes.
2. Thread shrimp onto skewers, dividing equally between each skewer.
3. Heat grill on high, coat with nonstick oil and grill shrimp until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and place pasta in a large mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil.
5. Remove shrimp from skewers and toss with pasta. Season with salt & pepper. Garnish with lime, cilantro and avocado. Serve and enjoy!