- 14 oz. Pappardelle's Potato Gnocchi
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt & pepper
Special Equipment: Bamboo Skewers
- Bring 3 quarts of water with a pinch of salt to a gentle boil. Add frozen gnocchi to boiling water. Occasionally, stir gnocchi to prevent sticking to pot. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until pasta floats to surface. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and taste for doneness.
- Thread on skewers with cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and gnocchi.
- Douse the skewers with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill the skewers for 2 minutes, or until charred. Remember to rotate.