- 12 oz. Pappardelle’s Mushroom Tortelloni
- 8 cups chicken broth or veggie broth
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Pour the broth into a large, heavy soup pot. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Season the broth with freshly ground pepper, to taste. Add tortelloni. Simmer over medium heat until al dente, about 10-12 minutes.
- Ladle the broth and tortelloni into soup bowls. Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.