- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Dark Chocolate Linguine
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1-1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Chocolate sauce*
- Garnish: cherries, raspberries, nuts, whipped cream
*Or use Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic or Bella Sol Vanilla-Fig Balsamic
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 6-8 minutes). Drain.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together in a small saucepan. Add powdered sugar and milk. Stir constantly and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer. Cook for 8 minutes, continuing to stir constantly. Add vanilla.
- In desired serving dishes, add pasta and top with chocolate sauce ( -Or- *Use Bella Sol Chocolate Balsamic or Bella Sol Vanilla-Fig Balsamic.) Garnish with your favorite topping.