4 - 6
- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Cubano Orzo
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- Fresh cilantro, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- Add fresh cilantro to taste.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain corn well and add to garlic with tomato; cook and stir until hot.
- Add basil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat well. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, and serve.