- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Cracked Pepper Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed, and cut into 1 1/2 in. diagonals
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 yellow squash, diced
- 1/4 lb. snow peas, cut into 1/2 in. diagonals
- 3/4 teaspoon salt*
- 3/4 cup veggie broth*
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream*
- 1 small head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Marsala Cream Sauce
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onions, cook until softened or about 5-8 minutes. Stir in asparagus, cook until just tender or about 5 minutes. Add carrot, yellow squash and snow peas. Cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in salt and broth, bring to boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 3-5 minutes. Stir in cream and cook until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Marsala Cream Sauce for “*” items and heat, but do not reduce, sauce.)
- Add radicchio, cook until it wilts, approximately 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta in a separate pot of salted boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- Toss hot pasta and sauce in a large bowl, sprinkle with tomatoes and serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.