Total Time: 60 minutes, Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes
1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Bell Pepper Trio Linguine
4 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled & minced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2" pieces
2 red bell peppers, deseeded & cored, cut into 2” pieces
Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
1. In a mixing bowl, combine lime, cilantro, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, ginger, salt, pepper, and EVOO. Mix well. Reserve half the mixture to toss with pasta.
2. Mix chicken pieces in with remaining half of cilantro-lime sauce. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill on high for 10 minutes with lid closed. Thread marinated chicken and bell pepper pieces onto skewer, alternating pieces, dividing equally between each skewer. Reduce heat to medium and grill for 10 minutes, flipping occasionally. (Chicken pieces should reach 165 degrees.)
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain.
5. Toss the pasta with reserved cilantro-lime sauce. Plate chicken over pasta. Serve immediately and enjoy!