- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Chipotle Black Bean Tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup - 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- Meanwhile, sauté the first 4 ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tequila and lime juice. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream; stir until sauce is hot and thick.
- Add the sauce to the pasta, and enjoy!