- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Goan Curry Angel Hair
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 lbs. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, deveined, seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Sea salt
- Freshly grated black pepper
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add lemon zest and red pepper flakes. Stir. Add peppers, garlic, onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the wine, broth and tomatoes. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and rinse with warm water.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of pasta. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.