- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Gourmet Five Blend
- 5-6 chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, reserve juice
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers (large Italian type), drained
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 oz. Spanish olives (pimento stuffed), sliced
- 2-3 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- Marinade reserved from artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup Bella Sol Califonia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon, red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
*Or use Bella Sol Tuscan Dipping Oil
- Arrange chicken in skillet. Add water to halfway immerse chicken and heat on medium-high, covered, until water boils. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow chicken to cool in juices
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and set aside in a colander.
- Remove bones from cooled chicken and cut into bite-sized chunks. Mix vinaigrette dressing in separate bowl with whisk. (-Or- *Use Bella Sol Tuscan Dipping Oil in place of vinaigrette dressing).
- Combine pasta, chicken, artichokes, olives, scallions, capers, tarragon, and basil. Toss with 1/2 cup vinaigrette dressing and refrigerate for 1 hour. Before serving, toss with romaine lettuce, adding more dressing if needed.