- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Green Jalapeño Fettuccine
- 4 ears of corn, kernels shaved off (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 medium zucchini, diced
- 2-4 New Mexico chile peppers (or Poblanos) roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- After all of your vegetables are prepped and ready to go, cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain and transfer to heated pasta bowl.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add zucchini; sauté until soft, about 2 minutes. Add corn and chiles, sauté until corn is cooked, about 2-3 minutes. Add broth, salt and pepper. If the mixture needs more liquid, add a few tablespoons of the pasta cooking water.
- Serve sauce over pasta and top with grated cheddar cheese.