- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Spinach Lemon Herb Fettuccine
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 6 salted anchovy fillets (rinsed, patted dry and chopped)
- Garnish: Italian flat-leaf parsley, if desired
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
- In a small bowl, stir the olive oil, garlic, oregano, and anchovies together.
- Serve sauce over individual plates of warm pasta. Garnish with parsley, if desired.