The shape of this pasta is what might draw you to it, but the delicate flavor combination of lemon and parsley will keep you coming back and asking for more! Exquisite with just a splash of olive oil and a few gratings of fresh Parmesan.
- Creamy Vegetables with Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- Lemon Parsley Mafaldine with Kale
- Lemon Parsley Mafaldine with Spring Peas and Ricotta Salata
- Shrimp Stir-Fry Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- Spinach & Anchovy Sauce with Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- Super Simple Lemony Ricotta Sauce over Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Lemons and Natural Lemon Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Parsley, Spices for Coloring.