We sourced this amazing goat cheese from a local Boulder County dairy that has been handcrafting its recipes since 1989. We praise Val Landrum (the original creator of many of Haystack's cheese), who is considered to be one of the best cheese makers in the world, for his dedication to his craft and creativity. Give yourself a treat and experience two of Colorado’s finest and award-winning delicacies. We hope you enjoy this "Taste of Colorado."
- Roasted Beets, Arugula, Hazelnuts, Hazelnut Oil
- Sautéed Pears, Spinach, Walnuts, Hard Cider Reduction
- Crispy Cauliflower, Capers, Brown Butter
- Haystack Mountain Goat Cheese Ravioli with Roasted Beets & Strawberries
- Tomato and Pancetta-Butter Sauce over Goat Cheese Ravioli with Chives, Basil and Thyme
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil to prevent filled-products from breaking and stir gently for fifteen seconds. Cook pasta for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Filling: Haystack Mountain Goat Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Goat Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Herbes de Provence & Other Spices, Salt. Dough: Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Wheat Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Oil, Salt.
Contains: Eggs, Milk, Wheat.