A chef who wanted to create a twist on the traditional rice-laden paella dish was the inspiration for this saffron-infused pasta.
- Spanish Saffron Shrimp Scampi
- Spanish Saffron Trenette Paella
- Spanish Saffron Trenette with Green Peas, Mint and Scallions
- Speedy Chicken and Broccoli with Spanish Saffron Trenette
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Wheat Gluten, Spices for Coloring, Saffron.