Our widest noodle is infused with garlic and chive creating a pasta with lots of flavor and a spring-like presentation on the plate.
- Coq Au Vin Blanc & Garlic Chive Pappardelle
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle al Limone
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Sausage and Ricotta Sauce
- Garlic Chive Pappardelle with Worcestershire Butter
- To prepare, bring 4 quarts (3.8 liters) of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water, return water to a gentle boil and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente, stirring intermittently. Drain and serve immediately.
Durum Semolina Flour (Milled Wheat, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Chives, Wheat Gluten, Granulated Garlic, Salt, Natural Flavors.