- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Tomato Basil Fettuccine
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced rounds
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes chopped or 1 (14 oz.) can of diced petite tomatoes
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Rinse and drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, add zucchini and cook 2 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook until well heated, about 3 more minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese, parsley, basil and lemon juice to sauce. Serve immediately over individual plates of pasta. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.