- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Yellow Bell Pepper Pappardelle
- 1 large butternut squash, cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol Modena Barrel-Aged Balsamic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves or arugula
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Combine squash, vinegar and oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange squash mixture in a single layer in a 9x13 pan. Bake for 25-35 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
- While the squash is baking, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, but reserve 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add walnuts, sage and garlic; cook 3-5 minutes, or until nuts begin to brown. Place pasta, reserved cooking liquid, walnut mixture and squash in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Add remaining salt, spinach, cheese and black pepper. Serve immediately.
From This Recipe
Product not found.