- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Whole Wheat Chipotle Lime Mafaldine
- 2 grilled salmon steaks
- 1 (7 oz.) container Pappardelle's Traditional Basil Pesto
- 1/2-3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove skin and bones from salmon and gently break into large pieces.
- Whisk together the cream, sour cream, and pesto in a large saucepan. Heat on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in salmon pieces and continue heating; mixture will start to simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta until al dente, 10-12 minutes. Drain and add to the salmon mixture with half of the cheese.
- Return to heat and cook and toss mixture with tongs until pasta is coated and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with remaining Parmesan cheese.