- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Italian Style Buffalo Meat Ravioli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups dry white wine
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Add butter to a small sauté pan. Add garlic, shallots and sage; sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Add flour; stir 1 minute. Add broth and wine. Boil until sauce thickens and is reduced to 1-1/4 cups, stirring occasionally, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
- Serve sauce over ravioli. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.