- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Venetian Calamari Linguine
- 1-1/2 cups dry white wine*
- 1 cup créme fraîche or sour cream*
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 oz. poached (or grilled) salmon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Coral Sauce
- Boil wine in a medium saucepan until it's reduced to 3/4 cup, about 10 minutes. Remove wine from heat and whisk in créme fraîche or sour cream. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Coral Sauce in place of "*" items.)
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Two minutes before the pasta is done, add the sugar snap peas. Drain pasta and peas together, then return to pot.
- Pour créme fraîche or sour cream mixture over pasta and peas. Add green onions, parsley and thyme. Add salmon and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.