- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Tuscan White Bean Ravioli
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced into half moons
- 1 yellow crookneck squash, halved and sliced into half moons
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (7 oz.) container Pappardelle's Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1. Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
2. Warm olive oil in a large sauté pan and sauté the zucchini and yellow squash.
3. Add pesto and scallions and blend well. Add a little water if needed, toss with ravioli and serve.
Optional: Top with pan-seared scallops or grilled shrimp.