Makes a great side dish or a light dessert.
- 1/2 lb. Pappardelle’s Fanciful Fruit Blend
- 2 teaspoons Bella Sol California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 mango, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 kiwi, sliced in half-moons
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, minced
*Or use 1/2-3/4 cup Bella Sol Pear-Lime & Cinnamon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10-12 minutes). Drain and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, gently mix in sauce and fruits. (-Or- *Use 1/2–3/4 cup Bella Sol Pear-Lime & Cinnamon White Balsamic Vinegar instead of sauce.)
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.