- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Italian Pesto Blend
- 1 (11 oz.) container Pappardelle's Tomato Vodka Sauce
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium crookneck yellow squash, sliced
- 1 leek, washed and sliced
- 1 lb. oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, warm olive oil and lightly sauté vegetables. Add sauce and warm. Toss sauce and vegetable mixture with pasta.
3. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.