- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Toasted Onion Fettuccine
- 6 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- 1 small onion, finely chopped*
- 3 boiled potatoes, peeled and julienned
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce
- Cook pasta and potatoes in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- In a small skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and rosemary and sauté, stirring constantly, until onion is lightly golden, about 5 minutes. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Porcini Mushroom & Tomato Sauce in place of "*" items.)
- Drain pasta and potato and arrange on a warm serving platter. Pour contents of small skillet and remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil on top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve immediately.