- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Sweet Onion Gruyere Ravioli
- 2-3 German sausage links, grilled and sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples (quartered, cored and sliced)
- 1 bunch swiss chard, washed and julienned
- 1 tablespoon Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons grain mustard
- 3/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol Slow-Roasted Garlic Infused Olive Oil
1. In a mason jar, combine vinaigrette ingredients. Shake to emulsify and set aside.
2. Cook ravioli in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add ravioli. (If you add ravioli when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the ravioli split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent ravioli from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the ravioli individually from the pot.
3. Warm olive oil in a large sauté pan and add cooked sausage. Lightly brown.
4. Add apples and lightly sauté.
5. Add swiss chard and ravioli and gently toss until swiss chard starts to wilt.
6. Portion onto plates and lightly drizzle with vinaigrette using a spoon.