- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Lemon Parsley Mafaldine
- 1 cup high-quality ricotta*
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced*
- 1 cup of basil leaves (washed, dried and torn into small pieces)
- Sea salt
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Cook pasta in a pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8 minutes). Drain, but reserve ¼ cup of cooking liquid.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the bottom of the ricotta with the olive oil, lemon zest and juice. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce for "*" items.) Add drained pasta on top of ricotta mixture and stir well. Sprinkle basil leaves and sea salt on top and serve immediately. Note: If pasta and sauce become too dry before serving, add reserved ¼ cup of cooking liquid and mix well.