- 14 oz. Pappardelle's Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan; add bacon, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp.
- Add onions and tomatoes, stirring until onions are tender.
- Reserve half the bacon mixture for serving.
- Stir cream, sour cream, water, cheese and basil into remaining bacon mixture in pan. Stir until heated through.
- Bring 3 quarts of water with a pinch of salt to a gentle boil.
- Add frozen gnocchi to boiling water. Occasionally, stir gnocchi to prevent sticking to pot. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until pasta floats to surface. Remove from water with a slotted spoon and taste for doneness.
- Combine gnocchi and cream mixture. Serve sprinkled with reserved bacon mixture.