- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 oz.) bottle Bella Sol Sun-Dried Tomato Dipping Oil
- 1/2 cup Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 baguette (preferably 1 day old), thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch of romaine lettuce (washed, dried and rough chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small can anchovies, chopped (reserve oil)
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken with sun-dried tomato oil. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Lay sliced baguette on a sheet pan. Brush bread with a light amount of olive oil, sea salt and pepper and lightly toast in oven.
3. In a mason jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, garlic, Worchestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Shake until blended.
4. Grill marinated chicken and slice.
5. Mix romaine lettuce with dressing and toss.
6. Top with sliced chicken and garnish with toasted bread (croutons).