- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Summer Herb Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup carrots, cut and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup eggplant, cut and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup zucchini, cut and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups half-and-half*
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil, for garnish
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, reduce to gentle heat and add vegetables and garlic. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes until browned, stirring twice during cooking.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil and half-and-half. (-Or- *Replace half-and-half with Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce, scraping any sediment from base of pan.) Season to taste. Return to heat and cook for a further 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain pasta, stir into vegetable mixture and serve immediately, garnishing with fresh basil.