- 1 cup Pappardelle’s Spring Medley Orzo
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup veggie or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4 oz. shrimp (cooked, shelled & deveined)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (6 oz.) jar quartered, marinated artichoke hearts (drained and thinly sliced)
- Cook orzo in a 2-3 quart pot of boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Add peas, cook 1 additional minute and drain well.
- While orzo is cooking, combine broth, white wine and zest in a 1 quart pan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and keep warm.
- Return drained orzo and peas to cooking pot. Add heated broth mixture, artichokes, shrimp and about half of feta cheese into orzo.
- Divide pasta between 2 warm dinner plates, sprinkle with remaining feta cheese and serve.