- 12 oz. Pappardelle’s Spinach Lemon Herb Fettuccine
- 3/4 cup smoked salmon slices
- 1-1/4 cups cream or half-and-half*
- Pinch of ground mace or nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
*Or use Pappardelle's (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce
- Cut smoked salmon into thin strips, about 2 inches long. Place in a bowl with cream and the mace. (-Or- *Use Pappardelle’s (11 oz.) Lemon Alfredo Sauce in place of the cream.) Stir, cover, and allow to stand in a cool place for about 2 hours.
- Bring a 4-5 quart pot of lightly salted water to boil. While that’s heating, in a small saucepan gently warm cream/salmon mixture (without boiling it).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in the rapidly boiling water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain well and place pasta on a warm serving dish. Pour cream/salmon sauce over pasta, garnish with chives and serve at once.