- 1 lb. Pappardelle’s Spinach Garlic Pasta Luce Linguine
- 3 tablespoons Bella Sol California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 lb. heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lb. yellow tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sage leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add the shallots and cook until softened, about 4 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the garlic and shallots with the tomatoes, basil and sage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender (about 14 minutes), stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Toss the pasta with 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix with tomatoes, garlic, shallots, basil and sage. Serve immediately.