- 1 lb. Pappardelle's Spicy Red Hot Thai Curry Orzo
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter*
- 3 tablespoons warm water*
- 1/4 cup soy sauce*
- 1/4 cup Asian (toasted) sesame oil*
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar*
- 1 tablespoon sugar*
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced*
- Salt to taste*
- 1 lb. large shrimp (peeled, deveined & cooked)
- 2 small cucumbers (peeled, seeded & sliced very thin diagonally)
- 3 small green onions, sliced very thin diagonally
*Or use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce
- Cook pasta in 6-8 quarts of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente (about 8-10 minutes). Drain, rinse under cold water, drain thoroughly and set aside in a large bowl.
- Whisk peanut butter and water in a small bowl until completely smooth. Then, whisk in soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic and salt (-Or- *Use Pappardelle's (7 oz.) Thai Peanut Sauce instead of "*" items.) Toss with the pasta, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add in shrimp, toss again, transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish the top with the cucumber and green onion.