- 12 oz. Pappardelle's Spicy Asian Orzo Style Potsticker
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/4 lb. fresh pea shoots
- 1/2 sweet red onion, julienned
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 English cucumber (peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 (7 oz.) container Pappardelle's Thai Peanut Sauce
1. Cook potstickers in 4 quarts of water for each pound. Add a hearty pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bring water to a full boil, reduce heat and then add potstickers. (If you add potstickers when the water is at a robust boil, you risk having the potstickers split open.) Occasionally, stir gently to prevent potstickers from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Once water returns to a gentle rolling boil, cook about 8-12 minutes. Drain carefully, or simply use a slotted spoon to remove the potstickers individually from the pot.
2. Combine all vegetables in a bowl. Toss with warm potstickers and warm (not hot!) Thai peanut sauce.
Optional: Serve as a side dish or main entrée and top with your favorite grilled meat or seafood.